With its 3000 lm medium mode, incredible MS03 will surely leave them to dust. Its 8000 lm high mode and a staggering 13,000 lumens in turbo mode eliminate the competition! The IMALENT MS03 could be utilized for outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, uncovering caves, or even searching and rescuing.
The rapid accessibility to turbos and flashes light means it’s an ideal lighting option for security, law enforcement and patrol professionals and an effective self-defence tool. With six different modes, the MS03 is beneficial and also vital. The various modes allow all kinds of close-range use, when you require a little light for a large area, towards turbo when you need over 10,000 light to light the entire space.
The IMALENT MS03 has an extremely high capacity of 21700 lithium-ion cells. It comes with a battery gauge to know that you’re always running with enough blinding power. The battery can last between 27 and 27 hours and can be charged with the built-in Type-C USB charging.
Being water-proof (2 metres submerged) implies there’s no reason not to bring the MS03 as your EDC wherever you travel. The MS03 is constructed of durable, high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminium. It also has 1.5m of impact resistance, which means you’re guaranteed it’ll serve as your primary flashlight to carry around.
Imalent MS03 is a tiny, palm-sized EDC flashlight that has exceptional performance. It is a 13000-lumen flashlight. It is powered by a high-density 21700 Li-ion battery with Type-C USB charging. It emits up to 13,000 lumens and a beam up to 324 meters. This stunning flashlight is constructed from durable, high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminium. It has six output levels, an indicator for battery levels and strobes, and the Type-C speedy charging; this light is an essential item for everyday life, outdoor activities, and repair work.
- MS03 MS03 is the updated version of the D70 groundbreaking
- Utilizing a Type-C USB rechargeable 4000mAh lithium battery
- It uses three components of American CREE the XHP70 2nd LEDs
- The unit can produce a maximum of 13,000 lumens, which can be used for 324 meters in the throw.
- This beautiful flashlight is made from durable, high-strength and oxidation-resistant aluminium.
- The aluminium alloy body rated IPX8 features a prominent Knurling pattern to provide a more secure grip.
- With unbeatable performance and an indestructible design
- It is ideal for a professional searching, hunting, and rescue selection when on duty.
- It has six output levels and an indicator for battery level and strobe and Type-C quick charge and Type-C fast charge; this 4.33 inches wide light is essential for daily outdoors and repairs.
- Press the power switch in any mode, turning on the turbo power output. Also, do not light up the eyes of other people immediately.
- It can get boiling at the top setting, so don’t keep it in your hands all the time.
Output and Runtime:
- Turbo: 13,000~2000 lumens / 45s+70min
- High: 8,000~2,000 lumens / 1min+72min
- Middle II: 3,000 lumens / 1h15min
- Middle I: 1,300 lumens / 2h
- Middle Low: 800 lumens / 3h40min
- Low: 150 lumens / 27h
Weight and Dimensions:
- Length: 4.5 inches
- Head Diameter: 1.4 inches
- Body Diameter: 1 inch
- Weight: 187 grams
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in Retail Packaging and Includes:
- IMALENT MS03 Flashlight x 1
- Holster x 1
- Type-c Charging Cable x 1
- Lanyard x 1
- 4000mAh 21700 Li-ion Battery x 1
- Clip x 1
- O-rings x 2
- User Manual x 1
There are no reviews yet.