Imalent MS08 can be recharged as a search LED flashlight in a compact size. It can produce a maximum of 34,000 lumens, with a maximum beam distance is 738 meters.
The amount of illumination an Imalent MS08 flashlight produces is fantastic. An extensive beam angle and strobe feature are suitable to use in Search and Rescue with eight parts of American CREE XHP70 2nd-LEDs.
A tiny flashlight of this power. With its fan-powered heat shield and built-in two heat release fan, the flashlight will maintain your body’s temperature to around 40 degrees, making it the ideal tool for exploration, searching, and even rescue.
When you realize the unadulterated potential of a 34,000 lumens flashlight, you’ll not have any issues with night activities like caving for, caving, patrolling, and so on.
Imalent MS08 Brightest EDC Flashlight
Imalent MS08 is a rechargeable LED flashlight with a small size that emits up to 34,000 lumens and a maximum distance of 738 meters.
Output & Runtime
- Turbo output : 34,000~10000 Lumens; Run-time : 45s+53min
- High output: 10000lumens; Run-time: 60min
- Middle II output: 5000 Lumens; Run-time: 1h30min
- Middle I output: 2000 Lumens; Run-time: 4h50min
- Middle low output :700Lumens; Run-time :19h
- Low output: 300 Lumens; Run-time: 30h
- 1 x Imalent MS08 LED Flashlight
- 3 x 4000mAh 21700 Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x Fan Powered Heat Shield
- 1 x Screw to Fix The Heat Insulation Shell
- 2 x USB Cable
- 2 x O-ring
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Manual