Imalent RT90 is a rechargeable searching LED flashlight with a compact size that blasts a max out of 4,800 lumens and a max beam distance of 1308 meters. The amount of light that the IMALENT RT90 flashlight emits is truly remarkable, a wide beam angle and strobe function are quite ideal for Search and Rescue. Extremely small for a flashlight with this much power, this flashlight is the perfect tool for exploring and search and rescue. Once you see the raw power of a 4,800-lumen flashlight, you will never feel troubled at night adventures, such as searching, caving, patrolling, etc.
- Utilizes a single American LUMINUS SBT-90.2nd LED. The lifespan is up to 50,000 hours with a maximum output of 4,800 lumens.
- Powered by four rechargeable 1700mAh 18500 Li-ion batteries.
- High-efficiency constant power circuits will maintain constant brightness.
- The built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass.
- Aluminum SMO reflector.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body,wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment.
- IPX-8 standard waterproof(2 meters submersible).
- 1.5m impact resistant
- Tail stand capability
OUTPUT AND RUNTIME
- Turbo (4800 – 1350 Lumens / 70s + 85min)
- High (2800 – 1350Lumens / 90s+ 93min)
- Middle (1350 Lumens / 1h+40min)
- Middle Low (350Lumens / 2h40min)
- Low (10 Lumens / 90h)
- USB Charging Cable
- O Rings
- User Manual