The Smart Cube Portable Projector is a small yet robust, portable mini projector with incredible features and price-for-value.
Incredible image quality and stunning design
This mini projector provides stunning image quality that can reach Full HD resolution with 1200 marketing lumens (200 ANSI).
The ability to be tucked away in pockets or bags differentiates it from other projectors on the market. It’s easy to use Android interface (also compatible with Apple products) that lets you experience entertainment right from the device using an array of applications from the Google Play Store like Netflix, YouTube, Microsoft Office, and more.
Easy to set up
- The Smart Cube Portable Projector can be placed anywhere and projected onto any surface.
- It is easy to set up and match your requirements. The projector has sophisticated installation options, including horizontal keystone correction and vertical. Four manual corner projections.
- The Smart Cube Portable Projector is equipped with an ordinary tripod thread, so you can set it up on the tripod and project it in the desired location.
- Compatible with all devices external to it like Android or IOS laptops, mobiles, PCs, tablets, and more, thanks to its comprehensive connectivity options
- The ability to connect mobile phones is never easier with this device. It is designed for Apple iPhone users. It provides a vital direct-wired connection without the requirement for costly HDMI or HDMI to Lightning adapters. Connect it using the already-connected USB Lightning charging cable, and it will connect to the phone. It’s a breeze to connect wirelessly or wired (some more recent IOS devices utilize USB-C and will require a USB mini HDMI adaptor to enable wireless screen mirroring).
- Smart Cube Portable Projector can also be charged using an ordinary smartphone USB power source. And is equipped using an international power plug (Type UK, EU, USA, Australia), so it can be used when traveling almost everywhere.
- Wireless mirroring is also offered, making it easy to connect mobile devices, including Apple and Android tablets and phones, with airplay or screen mirroring.
- Connect external speakers using Bluetooth.
- It is also compatible with E-Share. Smart Cube Portable Projector also includes the E-Share application, which lets you control your projector via your smartphone.
Connectivity choices are:
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
Android, Mac, and IOS Compatible
There aren’t all portable projectors that are suitable for BOTH Macs or IOS as well, as it is here that the Impact range of products shines. They’re all compatible with macOS (for Macbooks) and IOS (for Iphones & Ipads, and others) with wired or wireless connectivity.
Wireless Screen Mirroring Connect via Airplay using Mac Mac and projector connected to the same WiFi hotspot/network.
Wireless Screen MirroringiPhones/iPad (IOS) can utilize either the charging cable to the screen mirror or the HDMI connector to lightning (not provided).
Android devices are wirelessly compatible with screen mirroring. For wired screen mirroring, see Impact 4.0 or use USB or Android Apps on Impact 2 to transfer data.
Portable thanks to the built-in battery
Utilize the Smart Cube Portable Projector to travel without the requirement for a power supply from the mains. The projector comes with built-in batteries (up to two hours) and the capability to charge it via the power bank.
Overall, this model is exceptionally sought-after, ultra-portable yet premium design, speedy processing, and loaded with all the features you could ever want for a reasonable price.
The Smart Cube Portable Projector is ideal in many settings, such as the home theatre, camping art, etc.
It is also able to project images with a tiny width of 2″ x Height: 1″ up to 120″ (diagonal) and yet remains focused. This is great for drawing cookies, art carpet designs, and more! See this projector utilized for tracing and artwork here.