Smart Switch Button Pusher is a fantastic product and an extremely simple setup. You will be delighted with this Smart Switch Button Pusher. It Work’s quite well for automating electric devices/units by using your cell phone. Its adhesive is very strong and stuck well. Compact and ready for action, this app-controlled robot installs in seconds with the included 3M sticker. Simply attach to any rocker switch or push button and watch as SwitchBot mechanically turns it on or off with one swift move. You can even use the dedicated SwitchBot App to schedule built-in timers, and SwitchBot will reliably control any switch automatically when you’re away. SwitchBot is equipped with extreme power-saving Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) that allows it to seamlessly connect to your device, as well as an easily replaceable battery that provides up to 600 days of use. And for even more convenient control, use the SwitchBot Hub Plus (sold separately) to connect your SwitchBot with Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, and IFTTT.
- Universal – Works with just about any rocker switch and button of any appliance. Smart button pusher for your smart home.
- Timers – Use the SwitchBot App to schedule built-in timers, run without phone or Hub. Turn lights or home appliances on/off automatically even when you’re away.
- Extended battery life – Extreme power-saving Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). 600 days of use powered by a replaceable battery.
- Easy to set up – 5-second installation. Tape it right next to a rocker switch or button with a 3M sticker. No swapping, no tools are required. A simple & safe DIY journey.
- Even better with a Hub – With SwitchBot Hub Plus/Mini (only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi), control your SwitchBot remotely from anywhere and enable voice control. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, IFTTT.
|Part Number||SWITCH BOT-S1|
|Item Weight||1.44 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.7 x 1.4 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||Switch bot S1|
|Batteries||1 CR2 battery is required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide|
|Average Battery Life||600 days|