Fast, safe, and strong power engine
WUBEN A21 4200 Lumens have 21700 li-ion rechargeable batteries for a power storage solution. Type-C of 5V, 2A to match 4800 mAH capacity, only to shorten the time to fully recharge the battery, capable of recharging and discharging with high current, equipped with over recharging and over-discharging protect the circuit, therefore strong but safe.
Intelligent hybrid circuit
1. Constant current and temperature control hybrid circuit
Detect the temperature of the light in real time, regulate the output to control the heat generated by the flashlight, offer a tender working environment for the components inside to improve the efficiency, and promise a long lifespan of the light.
2. Reverse battery installation protection circuit
To prevent the flashlight from damaged because of improper battery installation.
Sophisticated switch Functions all controlled through one Switch
- Single-click to turn on the light and access into default output levels selection, press, and hold to turn the light off.
- Double click to turn on the light and access continuous output levels selection, release the switch to select a certain output level, and single-click again to turn the light off.
- Strobe Mode When the light is on, double click to get into Strobe mode, and then single click to switch between Strobe and SOS, and double Click again to get back to constant-on mode.
- Triple Click When the light is off, triple-click to lockout and triple-click again to unlock.
- Battery status indicator functions to detect the remaining electricity of the battery.