Plugin ambient LED lights into your smart home. With the help of LED Cololight Strip, you will create any color combination for the perfect atmosphere for any occasion with a single touch of your finger.
What makes LED Strip one of a kind?
- Luminosity 400 lm
- IP65 waterproof
- Diodes can be controlled individually
- Supports Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant
- Voice control, selection scene mode
- Adjustable placement / lengthening / shortening
Create your own light set
You can place extra flexible Smart Cololight LED strips almost anywhere. The self-adhesive layer, flexibility, and the possibility to shorten or adjust the length exactly to your needs enable a flawless interior design. One main controller manages to maintain a stable voltage in up to 6 meters of strips and control the sequences and colors of each individual diode.
Customize your light effects
Special technology allows each LED to be controlled separately. This allows you to easily create your own light sequences in the application. In the app, you can choose pre-set exciting effects as well – a fast sequence of lights, bold color changes in a rainbow mode, as well as calm waves of soft colors, or shimmering snow effects.
Home fireworks or soothing flickering?
Anything depending on your mood. Among the 16 million colors, you will find the right one to create the perfect atmosphere. Then all you have to do is adjust the brightness or select a pre-set mode with a single touch, and a pleasant dinner can seamlessly transition into a party night. Thanks to its high luminosity and very true color rendering, the Cololight Strip will become a distinctive element of your interior.
Compatibility with smart home protocols
Control all your favorite settings via a clear application or to make it even easier, you can control the lights with your voice. You can also pair Cololight with the Stream Deck multimedia device.
- Apple HomeKit – via the Home application (Siri voice commands, scene settings)
- Google Home – via Google Assistant
- Amazon Alexa – via Alexa Skill (multiple trigger combinations).
- Elgato Stream Deck – accessories for case modding
Easy to install and set up
Cololight can be easily integrated into existing WLANs and then be controlled from anywhere using a smartphone, or voice control via Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, or the Cololight application.
- Flexible ambient LED lighting.
- 30 LED lights / 2 m length
- DIY light effects and 50+ pre-set effects
- 16 million colors, adjustable brightness, more than 80 CRI
- Voice control
- Compatible with smart home protocols of Apple, Google, Amazon
- Scene planner and trigger settings
- Accompanying application for iOS and Android
- LED technology with low energy consumption
- Flexible adjustment of length (lengthening, shortening)
- Option to connect other extensions from the Cololight Strip set (recommended maximum length: 6 m
- Waterproof LED strip (IP65)
- Option to set up a timer
- Self-adhesive layer
Connection to your smart home
To automate or remotely control Cololight as a HomeKit accessory, you’ll need an Apple TV with tvOS 10.x and later, or an iPad with iOS 10.x and later and a set up as a home hub, or HomePod
If Alexa is in charge of your smart home, just search for the Cololight device (LifeSmart SmartHome) in the Amazon application and then confirm this step in the LifeSmart application.
- Control options:
– Connect to a main smart home device
– Control and set up via Cololight application
– Button on the main controller
- WLAN: 2,4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- Colors: RGBW
- Controller dimensions: 46,5 x 30,5 x 28 mm
- Strip dimensions: 200 x 1,3 x 0,3 cm
- Maximum length without an extension STRIP cable:
– 30 LED/m: 4 m
- Maximum length with an extension STRIP cable:
– 30 LED/m: 8 m
- Length is adjustable after each LED diode
- Length of the LED cable strip: 140 cm
- An integrated microphone converts sound to light in the main controller
- Input: DC 5 V / 2,4 A
- Colour rendering index (CRI) > 80
- Luminous flux: 60 LED/m – 800 lm, 30 LED/m – 400 lm
- Coverage – strip only: IP65
- Working temperature: – 5 ~ 45 ° C
- Humidity: 5 ~ 90 %
- Material: plastic, silicon
- Energy consumption: ≤ 6 W/m, in emergency mode: 0,3 W
- LED life expectancy: at least 30 000 h
- Frequency: 2,4 – 2,4835 GHz
- Max. transmission power: 15,6 dBm (36,3 mW)
- Can be connected to a power bank
There are no reviews yet.